Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my newly formed blog! My name is Shaka-Ensonig Flowers, but I typically go by the name of Shaka, as my full name is a mouthful. You and I will see how this blog develops over the next few months, but at its current stage I'm planning on making it mostly focused on gaming with a sprinkle of tech news added to this healthy mix. I'll start off by writing reviews of games from my collection in no particular order, and proceed to throw in interesting articles related to gaming between each review. You'll be seeing articles relating to handhelds, consoles, and even mobile platforms.

Yet, as a college student, I can't promise super frequent blog postings, but I am going to attempt to update this blog at least a few times every week for your reading delight!

So come along on this joy ride through the world of gaming (and tech sprinkles), I left plenty of seats open!

No comments:

Post a Comment